Friday, September 18, 2009

I Broke Down.... and I Checked it Out at the Library

Several months removed from being "new" I finally broke down and last night I checked out LKH's latest - Skin Trade . At least I didn't buy it! I have a problem... but admitting it is the first step, right?

On good news, I am on page 98 and no sex so far! No orgies or bestiality! It's mostly an Obsidian Butteryfly reunion (which by the way, was one of the first vampire books I ever read). They are hunting the serial killer vampire in Vegas that got away in I think, Cerulean Sins (I don't quite remember). So we shall see how the book progresses!

A little disappointed she didn't mention saying good bye to Nathaniel or Micah before she left to Vegas, but I guess you can't please everyone.

And summer 2010 Anita Blake will have her own TV show.... which I will probably watch.

And because it's Friday, September 18th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!
I love you even if you are a zombie lover :)

No comments: