Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New and Upcoming Releases

Updates on upcoming release dates for books I am waiting for:

New Releases:
Blood Noir - Anita Blake Book 16 - Just released a little over a month ago. After reading a lot of reviews, I didn't bother wasting my money. I will wait for a few months until I get it in the library... or anyone who has read it could just tell me what happened.
All Soul's Night - Blood Ties Book 4 - Came out June 1st -Read it, enjoyed it. It is told from different points of view... mostly by vampires. More gorey than other vampire books on my list.
Midnight Alley - Morganville Vampires Book 4 - Came out June 3rd. Have yet to buy it... still need to read the books I have. A group of young college age students live together in Morganville... the dangerous city full of vampires.


Breaking Dawn - Twilight Saga Book 4 - August 2nd (I may not read this and just have someone tell me what happens).
When Twilight Burns - Gardella Vamps book 4 - August 5th - The youngest Gardella, the only surviving vampire hunter must make her way with a new partner.
Bitten To Death - Jaz Parks Book 4 - August 12th - Jaz Parks is a secret agent - what will happen between her and her vampire partner?
The Bride of Casa Dracula - Milagro book 3 - September 16th - Milagro is set to marry into the "not vampire" family... I am sure all kinds of stuff will go wrong.

No comments: